Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 0

I want my day one to be on New Year's Day so I'm doing a Day 0 post with pics and measurements!

Today I'm out with family and they know I've got an eating problem so I will likely be eating somewhere between 1000-1800 calories today. Just glad that I've got tomorrow to kick things off with ABC. I'll obviously have to start thinking of excuses to avoid people now though. 


THE BEGINNING: 
Weight: 133. 5
Calves: 13
Wrist: 5.5
Bicep: 9.5
Thigh: 22.5
Hips: 36
Waist: 28




My legs are so bulky from running a lot. My thighs are already huge and running just makes the muscle bulk up. My body type is also pretty straight. I wish I had a tiny waist and a cuter belly button. Is that weird? Yes, that is weird. 

Anyway, hope you all have a good day, wishing you the best of luck!

1 comment:

  1. Not too bad at all! You can do this! WE can do this! I'll be here to help and support in any ways that I can! ^_^ Take care.
    Much love. Xxx

    ReplyDelete