Monday, December 31, 2012

Fuck Resolutions

But actually. I do have goals for the New Year but I think calling them Resolutions is risky. Most people go into their resolutions really intensely on January 1, but by January 10, apparently most of them drop out. I'm going to approach these goals slow and steady. I'm not going to go to the gym and exercise like crazy just because I want to make a habit of going to the gym regularly. in fact, I might post-pone that one because I'm a little afraid of how many people made New Years resolutions to go to the gym more.

All  I can say is that I really really really want running shoes already. I'm starting to get a little stir crazy! Believe me, the elliptical is a completely different experience from running outside, by the beach or on the wood chips.

Anyway, here's all the stuff that I want to accomplish or will accomplish in 2013 (which will be going on a page eventually):

1. lose 10 pounds
2. lose 20 pounds
3. lose 30 pounds
4. lose 40 pounds
5. clean my room
6. meet my German penpal
7. run 10 miles
8. get my splits
9. exercise every morning, even if its just stretching
10. complete the ABC diet
11. do a hot yoga class
12. go on a date
13. blog more regularly
14. learn how to make silver prints
15. read some really kick ass books 
16. fit back into my size 0 jeans 
17. trying to be less messy (I'm known as "the organized mess" or "pigpen") 
18. take a class at the gym
19. go to prom
20. drink a green juice
21. get a job somewhere
22. do my makeup and hair somewhat regularly
23. start wearing jewelry again
24. make some friends outside of my high school


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good goals to me!! You can do this Strala! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete