Thursday, December 13, 2012

Got my groove back

It was hard to stay on track in New England, and a little rough to get back on the wagon but I'm proud to say that I'm back baby! And I'm 124 pounds! Which is 10 pounds down from my SW almost 3 weeks ago. Although its not as much as it could have been if I was home, it's progress!

My routine has been as such:
6:20-6:40 am: wake up
After I wake up, I prepare a mug of Yerba Mate and my metabolism drink, which is 1T of ACV, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, and a sprinkle of cinnamon mixed with 8oz of water and orange mio. Then, I usually try to finish some homework.
7:15-7:20: I usually start getting dressed/getting ready to leave
7:40: I leave

I do cross country after school (which has been challenging while doing the ABC diet) and, if I have the energy, I will stop at the gym on my way home and do 30 minutes of stairs, 30-60 minutes on the elliptical, and abs. This is also good for burning calories after a binge and it takes up so much time that I can tell my mom I went to the library, had dinner, then did 10 minutes on the treadmill and its totally believable---so I can get out of dinner. Then, I'll stop at the grocery and buy monster, powerade or any diet drink that is on sale to enjoy that evening, and/or shirataki noodles or tofu for my dinner.

So yeah, those are my weekdays. Right now I'm reviewing for a history exam. The makeup work this week was rough but it definitely kept me occupied throughout the day, which is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. You sound like a total machine with those work-outs! Stay positive =)

    ReplyDelete