Friday, December 21, 2012

Rollerblades

"While beating up on yesterday, I was on my rollerblades/ Rolling on moving on" 

Decided to take a few days off. My weight has probably gone up but I decided that it will be healthier for me just to enjoy holiday foods and a few normal days. I've broken 130, so I decided to be grateful for that small victory and enjoy food this ENTIRE week (some days I did poorly, but other days,like today, I ate just the right amount.) so I don't fall into a binge-fast cycle, which was beginning to happen. The binges were BAD, then I'd starve like crazy and exercise and all this awful shit. So I grin and bear the fact that I've gained a chunk of weight back, then feel more motivated to attack the rest of the ABC diet.  

Hopefully I get to buy a new pair of lunarglides this weekend. My shoes are so dead right now it's a joke. I barely made it through today's run. I actually had to walk a mile back to school because my ankle could not take it any more. I did the mile trial today (after my class' holiday party). It was hell, but I ran 7:15, which is pretty good. 

Anyway, I'm hoping to get down to 120 by the end of December. I think its possible. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep y'all posted : )

No comments:

Post a Comment