Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Hobbit

I saw the Hobbit premier in the wee hours of Friday morning. It was great. It wasn't completely true to the book, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of the movie. People haven't liked the extra tidbits added to the movie but I just thought they were so fun and unpredictable so I just enjoyed myself. I'm not super super intense about the movies being exactly like the books, you know? Anyway, if you've been wanting to or wondering about seeing the hobbit, it is a great time.

Friday was a bit of a disaster for me. I went to buy Xmas gifts with a friend and then went to a sleepover and most definitely ate over 3000 calories that day. It's not enough to gain a full pound but I still felt so awful the next day and it really messed with my head. And it didn't really help that I failed a calculus exam and that I've got a quiz and exam next week. And that I somehow have to read 25 chapters of Huck Finn, memorize vocab, study for an AP Bio test, and finish my application for Poetry Out Loud. At least that will keep me busy and pleasantly distracted...

The gym is also closed which really really sucks. I suppose the bright side of the situation is that I've got my period this week and I won't feel like working out and (because the gym is closed) I can feel vindicated about it. I've also got so much work that I suppose it's rather convenient that the gym isn't open and running to distract me.

My weight is also up due to water bloat which is no fun.

I've fasted the entire weekend thus far and I am planning only 40 calories for Monday. That should help. I'm quite happy that I've stuck with ABC 6/7 days last week. Hopefully I can pull through this week even though my hormones are going to be nuts. Then it will be winter break and I can do anything I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment